InLei® "Brow Lift 1" Brow Lift Solution
What is Brow Lamination?
Brow lamination is a new unique procedure of relaxing brow hair and giving the brows exactly the shape you want. Your client can now forget about brow razor, cutting long brow hair and drawing brows in for the next 6 - 8 weeks.
Brow Lamination Procedure steps:
- Clean client's brows with the InLei cleansing mousse
- Use saline treatment to prepare the brow hair cuticle
- Use Brow Lift Solution 1 to relax the hair - do not cover the hair with the film, InLei solutions work perfectly without heat exposure
- Pad the brows with cotton pad. Follow up with Brow Lock Solution 2 to rebuild disulfide bonds and fix the brow hair in the desired position. Brush the hair up during this step.
Finish up with Brow Bomber 3 - to nourish the hair and keep it flexible and shiny.
Brow Bomber 3 is a butter that can be added to the tint for more healthier looking brow hair. It repairs, protects, and gives softness to the hair after the Lamination Procedure and during the tinting.
Should be used only with InLei Brow Lock 2 and Bomber 3
- 100% Made in Italy
- Airless bottle, zero waste dispenser
- Contains ingredients for skin protection
- Content: 30 ml (up to 40 treatments).
- For professional use only. Carefully read the leaflet
Do not experiment by combining different brands, the result cannot be predictable.
It is absolutely forbidden to use it on eyelashes, it can cause serious eye damage.