Advanced Russian Volume Lash Training
Offered on ONE to ONE BASIS ONLY.
DATES CAN BE ARRANGED INDIVIDUALLY
Are you ready to advance your lash career and take a leap into an exciting world of Russian Volume Extensions?
This course is exactly for you if you want to get trained in the most beautiful lash craft and become successful in an eyelash career. During this class, you will learn 4 different techniques of creating a volume lash fan and will be given all the necessary tools to start working on clients right away. This is the best lash course in Canada - accredited by London Lash Pro Academy UK, taught by the trainer from Toronto, ON.
Most personable courses in Canada - taught in a small group of 2.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
The course duration is 10 hours with 1-hour break (small break and lunch time). Beginning at 10 am until 8 pm. This is a small group training, so you will get one on one time with the trainer, and will have time to ask questions.
VOLUME KIT INCLUDED
After completing the training you will receive:
London Lash Accredited Certificate*
Beauty Guild 15 CPD points.
10% FOREVER STUDENT DISCOUNT for ANY products and training courses from London Lash
Lifetime support from the LLP team
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
- Tools and products for volume eyelash extensions. What to focus your attention on when lashing. What could affect the speed and the quality of your work.
- Everything about the glue. The reasons why lashes are not lasting. How to choose the right glue.
- Allergies and common mistakes that could irritate eyes.
- How to choose the right thickness for Russian volume lashes.
- Preparing the lashes for a better attachment. What to use to have better retention.
- Expanding the knowledge in styling and mapping. Helping you to easily choose the right style for each client to suit their eyes and enhance their best features.
- Perfect lash line. No more funny lashes.
- The direction of the lashes.
- London Lash Pro 4 different volume techniques in few different styles like 2D, 3D and 6D.
- The right distance between natural lash and eyelid. New rules!
- How to correctly apply volume fan on the natural lash.
- Infills, how to clean lashes and fill in volume extensions.
- Pricing for volume eyelash extensions, infill prices.
- How to take beautiful pictures of your works. Promote your business
You need to be a certified eyelash extensions technician and have at least 3 months of experience to attend this course. You will need to send us a clear photo or copy of your first lash certificate which is dated at least 3 months prior to the beginning of your course.
PLEASE NOTE that completion of this course does not guarantee that you will receive a certificate at the end of the course. If your trainer feels that you could benefit from further practice you will be asked to complete case studies on live models so that we can help you to develop any necessary skills. In this instance, we will send your certificate to you by post.
ABOUT YOUR TRAINER
Mariia started her Lash industry path back in 2013 in Vancouver, British Columbia as a hobby. The beautiful looks she was creating had more and more people seeking to get an appointment with Mariia and soon after she decided to become a full-time Lash Artist.
Within the next five years, Mariia completed over a dozen of Lash technique improvement
courses and seminars in Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, and Ukraine and became
one of the top lash artists in Canada.
Mariia has been nominated Best Eyelash Artist award by NALA in 2018 and awarded
Top 100 Eyelash Artists by London Lash Pro in 2017 and 2019. Today Mariia is running a Boutique style salon in the heart of vibrant Bloor West Village in Toronto’s West end.
Lash industry expert and enthusiast, Mariia is an ideal trainer and a mentor. Her
students appreciate her as a carrying and patient person. Those trained by Mariia are
getting ongoing support and advice while establishing themselves in the lashing
Please note you will need to bring a live model to practice on (the model should arrive at 3.30 P.M).
If you are coming from abroad, we are able to arrange a model for a fee of 40$. Please give us notice of at least 7 days before the course date if you would like to use this service.
The full price of the course is 1200CAD which includes the London Lash Volume Kit. A deposit of 300CAD is required to secure your place.
If you unable to attend the course, you must let us know at least 14 days before the date of the course. If you cancel your course without giving 14 days prior notice unfortunately we will be unable to refund you the cost of your deposit.
Lunch (sandwiches, snacks, tea, coffee etc.) is included in the price of the course. If you are vegetarian, have any food allergy or preferences please let us know in advance so that specific arrangements can be made.
PRICE & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Please note – the remaining payment for your course should be paid at the latest on the day of the course.
The Lash Pro Studio&Store
2323 Bloor St W,