Flexie glue/adhesive - PRO COLLECTION
FLEXIE ADHESIVE (FOR ADVANCED LASH TECHNICIANS ONLY)
- 'elastic' texture that coats the extension and natural lash with smooth, honey-like layer
- the velvety consistency that allows you to pick the ideal amount of glue
- extremely fast drying - NOT SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS AND INTERMEDIATE lash technicians who performed less than 1000-1500 lash sets.
We highly recommend you to try a sample first before purchasing the full-size glue bottle.*
*Adhesive in a sample sized bottle can only be used for up to one week since it has been opened.
Incorrect work with fast-drying adhesive can cause poor retention.
High temperature OR/AND high humidity causes adhesive to polymerize even faster, which can cause even more retention issues.
The best temperature for Flexie glue 20-22°C
The best humidity 40-70%
If you notice that your retention is not perfect:
- decrease the level of humidity in the room (dehumidifier, air con)
- decrease the level of temperature in the room (air con, fan)
- switch to slightly slower drying adhesive (Lady Bond)
- check if you clean natural lashes properly - we recommend using EITHER Lash Foam Cleanser (rinse well with clean water before lash application!) OR protein remover (removes traces of makeup) PLUS cleanser (removes oils) PLUS primer(hydrates and neutralises PH level)
This product is:
- Oil resistant
- Water resistant
- Heat resistant
This product has:
- Strong flexible bond
- Excellent retention