Advanced Russian Volume Trainng
Have you mastered the classic techniques and want to be on the leading edge of artistry?
Russian Volume Course introduces a revolutionary technique of safe and beautiful application of multiple super-fine lashes to one single natural eyelash. Distance yourself from the competition and offer a superior service that many other lash artists cannot replicate. To be the best, you need to be taught by the best.
Mariia Kotova is not only the first and only official London Lash Pro trainer in Canada, but also one of the most reputable and experienced technicians in Toronto and Vancouver. She has been in the eyelash extension business for 5 years and has completed many courses to be able to teach and provide a thorough knowledge and help you gain the best practical skills. Mariia has been nominated Best Eyelash Artist award by NALA in 2018 and awarded Top 100 Eyelash Artists by London Lash Pro in 2017.
As an expert in her field, Mariia is the ideal trainer and mentor. Her techniques are clear and concise. All of her students became successful in eyelash extensions career and many of them became entrepreneurs and opened their own business.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
The course duration is 10 hours with 1-hour break (small break and lunch time). Beginning at 10 am until 8 pm. This is a group class. Groups are kept incredibly small (maximum of 2 people), so you will get one on one time with the trainer, and will have time to ask questions.
1x Pair of N10 Fine Tip Deluxe Volume Tweezers
1x Pair of N11 Isolation Tweezers (silver)
4x Russian Volume eyelash extensions trays
1x Sample Box of Brown/Black Lashes
1x Lash Adhesive / Glue 5ml
1x Nano-Hydrogel Eyepatches (10 treatments)
1x Lash Palette
1x Training manual
1x LLP Notepad
1x Lash mapping pen
After completing the training you will receive:
London Lash Accredited Certificate*
Beauty Guild 15 CPD points.
10% FOREVER STUDENT DISCOUNT for ANY products and training courses from London Lash
Lifetime support from the LLP team
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
- Tools and products for volume eyelash extensions. What to focus your attention on when lashing. What could affect the speed and the quality of your work.
- Everything about the glue. The reasons why lashes are not lasting. How to choose the right glue.
- Allergies and common mistakes that could irritate eyes.
- How to choose the right thickness for Russian volume lashes.
- Preparing the lashes for a better attachment. What to use to have better retention.
- Expanding the knowledge in styling and mapping. Helping you to easily choose the right style for each client to suit their eyes and enhance their best features.
- Perfect lash line. No more funny lashes.
- The direction of the lashes.
- London Lash Pro 4 different volume techniques in few different styles like 2D, 3D and 6D.
- The right distance between natural lash and eyelid. New rules!
- How to correctly apply volume fan on the natural lash.
- Infills, how to clean lashes and fill in volume extensions.
- Pricing for volume eyelash extensions, infill prices.
- How to take beautiful pictures of your works. Promote your business
You need to be a certified eyelash extensions technician and have at least 3 months of experience to attend this course. You will need to send us a clear photo or copy of your first lash certificate which is dated at least 3 months prior to the beginning of your course. Please be aware that this is a legal requirement, and unfortunately we cannot issue a certificate in Russian Volume extensions until your first certificate is at least three months old. If you are certified but do not have a copy of your certificate, we can offer an exam for an extra fee which will be dated from the date of the exam. Three months after this, we will then be able to issue your Russian Volume certificate.
Please send a scanned copy of your lash certificate to
PLEASE NOTE that completion of this course does not guarantee that you will receive a certificate at the end of the course. If your trainer feels that you could benefit from further practice you will be asked to complete case studies on live models so that we can help you to develop any necessary skills. In this instance we will send your certificate to you by post.
Please note you will need to bring a live model to practice on (the model should arrive at 3.30 P.M).
If you are coming from abroad, we are able to arrange a model for a fee of 40$. Please give us notice of at least 7 days before the course date if you would like to use this service.
The full price of the course is 1200CAD which includes the London Lash Volume Kit. A deposit of 300CAD is required to secure your place.
If you unable to attend the course, you must let us know at least 14 days before the date of the course. If you cancel your course without giving 14 days prior notice unfortunately we will be unable to refund you the cost of your deposit.
Lunch (sandwiches, salad, snacks, tea, coffee etc.) is included in the price of the course. If you are vegetarian, have any food allergy or preferences please let us know in advance so that specific arrangements can be made.
PRICE & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Please note – the remaining payment for your course should be paid at the latest on the day of the course.
The Lash Pro Studio&Store
2323 Bloor St W,